Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yamaha
- Model: F300XCA
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 300hp
- Type: Outboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
- Year: 2019
605 Harbor Blvd.
Destin, Florida, US, 32541
Set out on the flagship of our single-engine fleet with the knowledge and confidence that the 2301 CC will get you where you need to be. The 2301 CC delivers a strong, sturdy ride to reach far offshore and provides features and amenities to get you there in complete comfort: including wrap-around bow seating, integrated tackle storage, fiberglass hard-top with rocket launchers and spreader lights, and so much more.
- The flagship of our single-engine fleet, the 2301 CC offers big water capabilities and Yamaha power to get you where you need to be.
- Onboard features include tackle station, leaning post and wrap-around bow seating.
- Additional features include port and starboard rod boxes, removable tilt-out tackle box and two 184-quart fish boxes.
- Anchor – Roller Chute
- Baitwell – Aerated with Power Stream® Venturi Aerator
- Bow Bolster & Bow Cushion
- Bow Rail – Split
- Cleats – Pull Up
- Compass – Ritchie
- Compression Latches
- Electric – Dual Battery Backup System
- Electric – Battery Charger 2 Bank with Inlet (Single Engine)
- Freshwater – Shower at Transom
- Gauges – Yamaha
- Head – Porta Potty Pump Out with Deck Fitting
- Hinges – Friction Hinges
- Powder Coat
- Rod Boxes/Storage – all fiberglass
- Rod & Cup Holder (2)
- Safety – Fire Extinguisher box
- Seating – Aluminum Lean Post with Backrest, Tackle Drawers and Cooler
- Seating – Rear
- Shipping – Cover or Shrink Wrap
- Steering – Hydraulic/Tilt
- Stereo – Fusion RA70, 4 Wet Sounds 6.5” Speakers, Amp
- Tackle Box
- Top – Fiberglass Hard Top with Spreader Lights and Rod Holders
- Trim Tabs with Lighted Indicator
- Washdown (raw-water)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.